Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Kodak PIXPRO posts photo of Orbit360 with retail packaging


Kodak PIXPRO posted a photo of the highly anticipated Orbit360, showing at least two retail packages.

Kodak posted the photo on Instagram and also Tweeted about it.  Here is the post:

The photo shows three boxes behind the Orbit360.  The smallest one seems to include only the Orbit360.  The other two boxes are both called Adventure Pack, and appear to include: a tabletop tripod that doubles as a handle, a remote control (looks quite different from the conroller I saw at CES), lens caps, and a camera case.

Kodak's post teases that it's "almost here," and that there will be an unboxing video soon.  This implies that they've already been mass-produced.  But based on what Kodak insiders said, I'm still doubting that it will be launching at NAB Show 2017.  I've asked Kodak for a comment, but they haven't replied yet.

4 comments:

  1. I have a big trip coming up on May 25 and had settled on the Samsung Gear 360 2017 model, but hopefully I will get one more choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. It's not impossible.

      Best regards,
      Mic

      Delete
  2. Is there any video sample from the Orbit360 on the internet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pasztor. Not yet, but we will see some soon.

      Best regards,
      Mic

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Sorry for the word verification - I need it to minimize spam comments. If you want to contact me, pls. message me on the 360 Rumors Facebook page. Thank you very much!