Beon is a waterproof wristwatch with a built-in hemispherical 360 camera.
The specs are sparse right now, but here are the ones they've posted:
- waterproof (depth rating not yet known)
- removable, can be used independently from the strap.
- always on (ready to shoot any time)
- battery life: 4 days on 1 charge
- communicates with your Android or iOS phone via app.
- weighs 55 grams
Beon is launching on Indiegogo
Here is the official website. Thanks to Ed Lewis for bringing this to my attention!