ResearchVR has a podcast episode on 360 cameras. You can check it out below!
Some of the cameras that were mentioned on the podcast:
- Giroptic iO (2k; livestreaming; $249 available February 27, 2017)
- GoPro Omni (8k camera rig; $5000)
- Insta360 Pro (8k all-in-one camera; 6k 3D; 4k realtime stitching; $3000 available Q1 2017)
- Insta360 4k (4k @ 20fps; $599)
- Insta360 Nano (3k @ 30fps; livestreaming; $199)
- Insta360 Air (2k to 3k @ 30fps; livestreaming; $119 or $99 preorder available March 2017.
- Ricoh Theta S (960p @ 30fps; around $300)
- Ricoh Theta SC (960p @ 30fps up to 5 mins only; around $270)
- Samsung Gear 360 (4k @ 30fps; $275)
- Vuze (3D 4k @ 30fps; $799 available March 2017).