Thursday, December 15, 2016

Hubblo is a 4k 3D 360 camera with 6 lenses


Hubblo is a 3D 360 camera with realtime stitching.

I don't have a lot of info about it yet, but here are the key specs:
- three pairs of lenses (6 lenses total) in a triangular configuration
- realtime stitching
- video resolution: 4k @ 30 fps
- video can be livestreamed via Wi-Fi or recorded to Micro SD.
- the video can be viewed on VR headsets such as the Oculus Rift (reviewed here) and Samsung Gear VR (reviewed here).
- the camera is "portable"

It appears that the Hubblo will be offered on Indiegogo in Q1 2017 for $999.

Here is the official website.  Hubblo will be at CES and I will be checking out their booth.  They will have a demo available and I will post about how well it works.   Thank you very much to Pepe Vazquez for bringing this to my attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Sorry for the word verification - I need it to minimize spam comments. If you want to contact me, pls. message me on the 360 Rumors Facebook page. Thank you very much!