Wednesday, September 14, 2016
InstaVR lets you build virtual tour apps with nearly every imaginable feature
InstaVR lets you build a virtual tour app across multiple platforms, with nearly every imaginable feature:
- supports 360 photos and videos (up to 4k, unlimited duration)
- supports 2D and 3D
- can add music and voiceovers
- includes interactive hotspots
- edit your content to change the orientation
- allows embedding
- can share via URL
- supports web browser, iOS, Android, Gear VR (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and Playstation VR support TBA)
- option to have your content streamed from their network to keep the app size small
- free version available
Here is a video introducing InstaVR:
Here is a sample.
The interface is web-based, which facilitates collaboration. Because of InstaVR's many features, the interface is a little more complicated than some other platforms but at least there's no coding required.
InstaVR is free but it will only generate a package for your Android, iOS, or Gear VR app. If you instead want to embed your VR content on a webpage, you need the Pro version, which has other benefits such as unlimited uploads and customizable logo but at $199 per month, it's for commercial use. Check out InstaVR here.
Add interactivity to your 360 photos and videos