Made by Perfant, the creators of Eyesir 360 livestreaming camera, the Eyesir Mini is targeted toward consumers and is more affordable at 1200 yuan (around $180 USD).
Here are the specifications:
- two 210-degree fisheye lenses
- two 3-megapixel CMOS sensors
- f/2.4 aperture
- photo resolution is 2560 x 1280 equirectangular JPG format
- the video resolution is 1920 x 960 @ 30fps (MP4 format), the same as the Ricoh Theta S and Elecam.
- in-camera stitching. No need to connect to a PC to stitch.
- Battery: 1000 mAh, 45min. recording capacity.
- uses Micro SD cards up to 32GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Dimensions: 67mm x 43.5mm x 23mm
- Weight: 95 grams
- compatible with iOS and Android
- available in yellow or white