If you just got a 360-degree camera and are not sure how to best use it, you can check out this new eBook from Ben Claremont. Ben Claremont is a popular Instagram photographer who uses the Ricoh Theta S for tiny planet and rabbit hole photos and videos.
Ben's photos have also been featured in the official Ricoh Theta Instagram account, such as this one:
Ben has now created Life in 360, a Facebook page for tiny planet photographers, and wrote an ebook showing how he captures his tiny planet and rabbit hole photos. Here's Ben talking about his book:
The book covers the following topics:
"- How 360 photography works, and why it beats traditional photography
- Which gadgets, tools and apps are the best, and how to use them
- How to create stunning tiny planet photos with ease
- How to analyse an environment quickly to find the best 360 angle
- How to animate your photos
- How to achieve advanced, mind-bending tiny planet video effects
- How to edit on your smartphone
- How to bring bad images back from the dead
- Marketing tips for Instagram and beyond
- How to get your work NOTICED by the 360 community as well as famous brands
- And much, much, much more!"
You can get the eBook here. It's also available as an iPhone app.